2019 Partner Pub: Library Square Public House
We are pleased to announce that Library Square Public House (300 W Georgia St) has been selected as our partner pub. There were several compelling submissions by potential venues that were evaluated by the executive board, but the offer put forward by the Donnelly Group rose above the rest!
As we are moving to a new venue, we would like to thank the ownership, management and staff of The Blarney Stone for their hospitality in 2018.
Library Square Public House stands steadfast at the foot of Vancouver’s iconic public library along Georgia street. Within earshot of the place where we belong, BC Place, this relaxed and sometimes raucous public house will play host to our home game pre-match warm-ups and away game viewing parties.
With their locally inspired pub menu & 24 craft beer taps as well as their proven record dealing with a packed house of supporters, we’re eager to warm up our new digs! Here is what our partner is offering our members:
- 20% off food, 7 days a week
- Outdoor patio space + BBQs for home game days (weather permitting)
- VIP entry to Library Square
- All ages access until 7pm
- Priority viewing on 13′ HD screen for away matches
- Customized Southsiders match day menu
- Southsiders Happy Hour for 2 hours prior to kickoff on home game days
- Match day prize giveaways
- Premium members-only events throughout the season
As the ‘Home of the Southsiders’ is located much closer to the stadium, we will be changing our march route. The route will be short but sweet, with plenty of space to gather before we set on our way and warm up our voices as we head to BC Place. The march will start in the plaza near Georgia and Homer, proceed down Homer to Robson, then turn towards Terry Fox Plaza & BC Place.
We welcome all supporters and fans of the Whitecaps to join us each home game! Take a peek at the new route below: