|Team||New York Red Bulls|
|Stadium Name||Red Bulls Arena|
|Stadium Address||600 Cape May Street #1, Harrison, NJ 07029|
|Transit Information||Public Transit (from New York City)
Public Transit (from elsewhere in New Jersey)
Driving Directions (from New York City)
Driving Directions (from elsewhere in New Jersey)
|Away Supporters Section(s)||220|
|Approximate Ticket Cost||TBA|
|Supporter Group(s)||Empire Supporters Group
Garden State Ultras
|Supporter Group(s) Section(s)||132-102|
|Stadium Guidelines||Q: What items are not permitted into Red Bull Arena?
· Bottles, cans, coolers, containers.
· Noisemakers – no plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind. (Supporter’s end ONLY)
· No vuvuzelas.
· No fireworks, flares, or smoke bombs or similar type items.
· No pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals).
· No weapons.
· Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
· Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
· Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
· Flags on poles of any types.