Whitecaps Away Viewing – Whitecaps at Houston
After we broke the Blarney Stone with St. Patrick’s Day-esque numbers for first kick, the Southsiders are back in action this Saturday as the Whitecaps head to BBVA Compass Stadium to take on the Dynamo!
Festivities kick off at Blarney Stone at 2pm, with the match starting at 3pm. ALL AGES WELCOME!
There will be prize giveaways from Guinness & Magners and Burn Your Bill will be in effect! Membership and Merchandise tables will be available during the away viewing.
If you didn’t get a chance to check out our new venue this past weekend, it’s absolutely worth joining the Southsiders this Saturday to see what Blarney Stone has to offer us in 2018!
If you have any feedback about your experience at first kick, please do not hesitate to email Aaryn at email@example.com.
Details at a Glance
WHAT: Whitecaps Away Viewing | Houston vs. Vancouver
WHERE: The Blarney Stone Pub | 216 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC
WHEN: March 10th, 2:00 – 5:00p
- Ruben Sandwich: Warm corned beef with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese & Dijon mustard on crispy rye (Add a Kaylin & Hobbs pickle for $2 each. Ask your server for available flavours) | $14
- Pesto Chicken Flatbread: Pulled chicken with tomatoes, feta & mozzarella cheese on a basil pesto crispy flatbread | $13
- Crispy Prawn Salad: Mixed greens, avocado, tomato, tossed with a champagne vinaigrette | $14
- The Finnigan: Free run over-easy egg, avocado, grilled tomato, American cheddar, on a buttered English muffin (Add smoked bacon, Guinness sausage, or hash browns for $2 each) | $6
- Blarney Garden Wrap: Roasted marketplace vegetables, arugula, with roasted pepper sauce | $12
- Sunday Gulf Island SouthCIDER | $6.75
- Steamworks Flagship IPA | $6.50
- Guinness | $7.25
- Red Truck Lager | $6.25
- Budweiser | $5.75
- Alexander Keiths IPA | $5.75
- Jameson shots | $5.75
- Irish Caesars: Traditional Caesar kicked up a notch with a splash of Guinness | $5.75